Hobbywing 10A, 2-6S UBEC Module UBEC-10A
The UBEC is an external switching mode DC-DC regulator; it draws the DC voltage from 2-6S Lipo battery, drops it to a voltage level that is suitable for receivers and other electronic devices, and keep providing the stable current output up to 10Amp. As the UBEC has such a powerful output capability, so it is particularly applicable for large helicopters and fixed-wing aircrafts.
- It adopted the advanced DC-DC regulator chip with conversion efficiency exceeds 90%;
- 4 options for the output voltage, applicable for all kinds of receivers/gyros/servos, etc.
- It owns BEC shoot-through protection, which prevent the input voltage from directly flowing to the output end and causing damages to receivers, servos and other electronic devices;
- It featured other protections like over-current protection, short-circuit protection (at the output end) and thermal protection make the use more safe and reliable;
- Two cables are connected in parallel at the output end of the UBEC, allow larger current to flow into the receiver.
- It has one status LED, which lights up when the output voltage is within the normal range;
- The external switch can turn on/off the UBEC easily;8 Exquisite aluminum case is helpful for heat dissipation & EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) reduction.