Hobbywing 25A 3-18S High Voltage UBEC 25A-HV
The UBEC is an external switching-mode DC-DC regulator chip. It draws the DC voltage
from a 3-18S LiPo battery and drops the voltage to a level suitable for receivers and
other electronic devices and keeps providing the stable current output of up to 25Amp.
The UBEC has such a powerful output capability, so it is particularly applicable for the
large helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft which use several servos.
- • High efficiency DC-DC regulator chip for transfer efficiency of over 90%.
- • Adjustable output voltage (5.2V/6.0V/7.4V/8.4V) applicable for servos with different voltages.
- • 8-channel parallel outputs for greater current endurance.
- • BEC shoot-through protection prevents the input voltage of the main power supply from directly flowing to the output end of the UBEC and damaging the electronic devices connecting to
- the output end when the UBEC is accidentally damaged.
- • Multiple protections including over-current, (output end) short circuit, overheat, and low-voltage cutoff.
- • Backup power supply connecting function allows the connected electronic devices to directly get power from the backup power supply to keep the normal operation when the main power
- supply connecting to the UBEC is damaged or the UBEC fails.
- • External switch allows to turn on/off the UBEC easily.
- • Metal housing for quick heat dissipation and less electromagnetic interference.
- • LED indicator for indicating the work status of the UBEC and the connecting status of the backup power supply.