PX4FLOW V1.3.1 Optical Flow Sensor Smart Camera + Ultrasonic Module for PIXHAWK
PX4Flow is an optical flow smart camera. It has a native resolution of 752×480 pixels and calculates optical flow on a 4x binned and cropped area at 250 Hz (bright, outdoors), giving it a very high light sensitivy. Unlike many mouse sensors, it also works indoors and in low outdoor light conditions without the need for an illumination LED at 120 Hz (dark, indoors). It can be freely reprogrammed to do any other basic, efficient low-level computer vision task.
- MT9V034 Machine vision CMOS sensor with global shutter
- Optical Flow processing at 4 × 4 binned image at 120 (indoor) to 250 Hz (outdoor)
- Superior Light sensitivity with 24 × 24 μm super-pixels
- Onboard 16bit gyroscope up to 2000 ° / s and 780 Hz update rate, default high precision-mode at 500 ° / s
- Onboard Sonar input and mount for Maxbotix sonar sensors.
- USB Bootloader
- USB Serial up to 921600 baud (including live camera view with QGroundControl)
- USB Power option
Please Note: PX4Flow is not currently supported by APM: Plane, APM: Copter, and APM: Rover firmware. It requires PX4 official firmware to work.
Ultrasonic module has been soldered to the optical flow module, you only need to connect the I2C port of the PIXHAWK to I2C port on the optical flow module with the 4-pin cable provided.