FY-30A is an inertial attitude measurement instrument used for automated stabilization of fixed
wing model aircrafts and two axis camera gimbals.
FY30A has an integrated three-axis gyro and three-axis accelerometer which controls the aircraft movement in three-dimensional space.By using your remote control, the unit can be turned on or off for the following functions:
- ● Level flight – When stabilizer is activated, the FY-30A will automatically control the
- aircraft for smooth easy flying. For beginners in RC aircraft flying, this is advantages as
- it makes flight easier and increases the student pilot self-confidence. The system can be
- activated throughout the entire flight duration, from take off to landing.
- ● Emergency Recovery - If you lose orientation or feel the plane out of control, then
- release all control sticks, maintain throttle and switch on the FY30A. The unit will
- automatically send the correct signals to balance of the aircraft and regain level flight.
- ● Aerobatics – for the experienced fixed wing 3D pilot, the FY-30A can help you achieve
- a more accurate flight path, especially in windy conditions. FY-30A makes 3D
- maneuvers such as inverted flight, , crane etc easier and simpler to achieve and maintain.
- A great way to practice and improve your 3D flying.
- ● First Person View - for long-distance RC flight via video transmitter, the FY30A will
- maintain the balance of your aircraft. You only need to control the heading of your
- aircraft and enjoy the view.
- ● Firmware upgrade – The FY30A firmware is upgradable by connecting to your
- computer via a USB-TTL cable. As Feiyu Tech continuously improves the FY30A
- system, firmware upgrades will be released periodically.