A proven on-road powerhouse comes to the boating world!
Based on the 21XZ-R - Performance at the 2011 IFMAR 1/8 scale On-Road World Championships — the 21XZ-M Inboard Marine Engine takes that race-winning technology and applies it to dominating .21-size boat competition! Many of the performance features found on the 21XZ-R are here; and by utilizing a water-cooled cylinder head and big-bore carb, the 21XZ-M will assert itself on the water with the same resounding success!
- The cylinder head is water-cooled and blue anodized
- The 21D big-bore carb allows for the use of high-nitro fuel
- The crankshaft is silicone-filled for more efficient intake; two tungsten weights provide optimum balance for low- and mid-speed torque
- The cylinder liner has seven scavenger ports and three exhaust ports, for better, more efficient combustion
- The piston is balanced and lightened, and the con rod had been made more durable
- An RP7 turbo plug is included