Out of stock
OS Max 12XZ Speed Spec III
The O.S. engineers have taken superior Speed Spec performance to the next level! In addition to smoother acceleration from idle to full throttle, the 12XZ Speed Spec III also has increased low-to mid-range torque. Don't worry: the impressive top end speed remains the same!
- The head button's design has been optimized for better performance and improved acceleration
- The cylinder liner and piston have been redesigned to improve mid speed torque and fuel mileage
- The shape of the mixture control slide valve allows for a smoother flow of fuel and air
- The crankshaft features DLC coating, a pressed-in Tungsten weight and ceramic rear ball bearing
- The cylinder liner's outer diameter is slightly thicker (0.5mm), resulting in redesigned port angles for better air/fuel flow. The piston features a tapered surface with a depression in the middle to work better with the head button
- The outer head is 1mm shorter and sits 6mm lower over the crankcase, for less overall weight while also lowering the CG.
- The new 12F2(B) carburetor delivers sharp acceleration and instant throttle response.