Tenink 30A Brushless ESC Electronic Speed Control for RC Multi-rotor Aircrafts Multicopters (D16mm Tube)
Tenink invented the world's first integrated brushless ESC combo designed specifically for multicopter and features minimal electromagnetic interference, smart start-up algorithm, instant throttle response and wide range of motor Kv adaptation, altogether makes it the best choice for multi-rotor aircrafts.
- Brushless ESC combo, simply the best solution to electromagnetic interference.
- Specially programmed firmware for multi=rotor aircrafts with smart start-up algorithm
- The highest 500Hz throttle signal frequency, boasting instant throttle response and stable flight.
- Loaded with lowest resistance MOSFET which can burst the electricity conversion rate to 95%
- 2 low ESR aluminium electrolytic capacitor with longer life and higher current carrying ability, simply the best protection for internal electrical circuit.
- The shell is forged with toughest aerial aluminium and fitted with carbon fiber motor mount, which weights only one fifth of the iron while 5 times tougher than iron.
- Industrial water - resistence design
- Designed to avoid overheat
- better compatibility with wider range motor Kv
- Compatible with wide range of voltage input
- Loose-proof machanism designed for easy installation