DJI Phantom 4 Camera Drone
Free Shipping within Australia
The new DJI Phantom 4 quadcopter, or "drone", represents a leap forward in technology that results in better obstacle avoidance, a tracking system with the ability to evolve, and a clean, simple flying experience. Improvements in the camera optics allow operators to see in HD and real time what the drone is seeing, even if they're looking at the action on their smart devices three miles away. The Phantom 4 has a sophisticated Obstacle Sensing System with sensors that register objects in the flight path and direct the drone around them whenever feasible, which of course reduces the chance of a catastrophic collision. If the Phantom 4 can't avoid a collision, it will hover near the object till the operator instructs it to return home. You don't have to be an experienced drone operator to shoot great pictures with the Phantom 4. The DJI Go app on Android devices and IOS has a feature called ActiveTrack, which keeps the camera centered on a moving subject with only the tap of the user's finger on a smartphone or tablet. The Phantom 4 can actually learn through repeated use how to keep an object centered, for example, if you're continually shooting people who are moving around. There's also a cool TapFly function in the app, which allows users to tap the screen to select a destination, and the Phantom 4 will figure out the best flight route. Improvements in the battery have extended the drone's flight time, which is another upgrade. The DJI Phantom 4 is definitely a major improvement in the consumer drone field, and it should mean that thousands of new users will be able to have a superlative experience even if they've never operated a drone before.
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum fight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.